Looking for something fun to do near Uncle Ike’s Cannabis Dispensary in Seattle, WA? We’ve got you covered! Here’s a list of 10 great activities to keep you occupied in the Emerald City:
1. Enjoy a view of the city from the iconic Space Needle.
2. Take a stroll through the sprawling Seattle Art Museum.
3. Catch a game at T-Mobile Park, home of the Mariners.
4. Watch the sunset from Kerry Park on Queen Anne Hill.
5. Explore the vibrant Pike Place Market.
6. Visit the city’s many parks, including Discovery Park and Green Lake Park.
7. Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Union or Lake Washington.
8. Get a taste of Seattle’s seafood scene at the renowned Pike Place Fish Market.
9. Take a ride on the Seattle Great Wheel.
10. Shop the stores along the waterfront at Seattle’s iconic waterfront area.
No matter what type of fun you’re after, there’s something for everyone near Uncle Ike’s Cannabis Dispensary in Seattle, WA. So get out there and explore! For more information about Seattle’s attractions, check out Visit Seattle’s website.